At Owen White and Catlin we have a dedicated team of Solicitors who specialise in Employment Law and its code of practice. Employment law is complicated and forever changing, so it is important to work with specialists when confronted with an issue at work.
Discrimination, victimisation or the threat of losing your job can be very stressful for you and your family. It can however be managed and overcome. We have considerable experience in protecting your interests. We provide you with advice on all aspects of employment law including:
- Employment Tribunal proceedings
- Unfair, wrongful and constructive dismissal claims
- Breach of contract claims
- Contractual documentation
- Settlement agreements
- Disciplinary/Grievance proceedings
- Discrimination claims
- Harassment and bullying claims
- Maternity & paternity rights
- Transfer of Undertaking rights (TUPE)
Owen White and Catlin will not waste your time; we will not take forward your argument unless we believe you have a strong case. Our reputation, professional staff and track record in winning cases differentiates Owen White and Catlin from our competitors. We provide a highly tailored service. We ensure that you receive a confidential and personal service backed up by vigorous legal representation. We will advise you on your rights and ensure that you take the appropriate action.