Location: Chiswick (W4)
Company: Owen White & Catlin LLP
Salary: depending on experience
Job type: Part-time (Monday- Friday 8.45am to 1pm or 12.45pm to 5pm)
Date posted: 14/08/2019
This role is part of a job-sharing arrangement with another part-time receptionist, working either mornings or afternoons by rotation. There is a requirement to work full-time to cover holidays and sickness.
The Legal Receptionist
The Legal Receptionist reports directly to the Admin Partner.
Key responsibilities of Legal Receptionist include:
- Answer all incoming calls and notify appropriate recipient
- Take and pass on messages when recipient is not available
- Sort all incoming company mail
- Process outgoing mail and book courier services
- Schedule meeting rooms and arrange catering requirements
- Maintain good housekeeping in reception area and meeting rooms
The Ideal Legal Receptionist:
This role is part of a job-sharing arrangement with another part-time receptionist.
There is a requirement to work full-time to cover holidays and sickness.
As a Legal Receptionist it is essential you can demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Must have at least 2 -3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Are proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone skills
- Having good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
In return for your commitment we offer you;
- A competitive salary
- 20 days holidays each year, plus 8 bank holidays (3-4 extra days over Christmas and New Year period
- 1-day holiday on your birthday
- Pension scheme
- Quarterly social events
In line with the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.