Location: Various Locations in South West London, Surrey and Middlesex
Company: Owen White & Catlin LLP
Job type: Full-time (35 hours)
Owen White & Catlin LLP has been established since 1921 and we have an extensive network of seven offices providing legal services to South West London, Surrey and Middlesex. We believe what makes us stand out from the rest of our peers is our commitment to quality, customer service and ensuring we recruit the best people. We take great pride in our personal service and the accessibility of our lawyers.
Private Client Solicitor Role
The successful Solicitor will play an active role in building and maintaining client relationships and promoting the department’s services to generate new business across the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a designated portfolio of clients and matters to achieve targeted fees
- Providing a fully comprehensive client service in a cost-effective and efficient manner
- Delivering an exceptional quality of service to clients
- Managing outstanding invoices and debtor’s collection in an efficient and timely way
- Assisting in the business development activities of the firm
The Ideal Private Client Solicitor
As a Private Client Solicitor, it is essential you can demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Specialising in tax, trust, inheritance & capital gains tax and offshore assets
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software and accounting software programmes
- Calm and confident manner to handle potentially challenging matters
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- PQE 3+
It is also desirable you can demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Proclaim
In return for your commitment we offer you;
- A firm with a great reputation
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday in total each year including 1 day holiday on your birthday and 4 days holiday over the Christmas and New Year period. The office is closed on Christmas eve and re-opens on the first working day of the new year. In addition, you will be entitled to 8 bank holidays each year.
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Quarterly social events
For more information, and to apply, please get in touch by completing our application form.
In line with the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.