Partner / Head of Department
- Mobile: 07971 557 678
- Tel: 020 8890 2836
- Office: Feltham
Jeremy heads up the Criminal Defence team at Owen White & Catlin. He has over 21 years of experience in Criminal Law. Jeremy joined Owen White & Catlin in 1998. Prior to this he was a Legal Advisor at Brentford and Feltham Magistrates Court. Jeremy is sought after by clients wanting clear, sound advice about their case and a calming presence throughout the process. Outside of work, Jeremy enjoys playing (and watching) Cricket, Football and Golf.
Jeremy is often instructed in the most serious criminal matters. He particularly welcomes instruction on high value complex frauds.
- R v G - Multi Handed Murder Trial Client Acquitted.
- R v T - Multi Handed Double Murder Client Acquitted.
- R v A - Client has 2 separate Trials for Rape and acquitted in both.
- R v H - Client acquitted in Conspiracy to import a lorryload of tobacco.
- R v B - Client accused of sexually assaulting a family member. Acquitted.
- R v T - Client acquitted of assaulting teenage daughter.
- DWP v S and S - Married couple acquitted of benefit fraud.