- Mobile: 07855 358176
- Tel: 020 8890 2836
- Office: Feltham
Vanetha is a Duty qualified Solicitor-Advocate at Owen White and Catlin, having joined the firm in March 2017. Vanetha has over 20 years experience of providing criminal defence advice at the highest of levels. Vanetha has worked in the West London area for many years during which she has built a formidable reputation and gained a loyal client following. She is able to provide continuity to our clients by representing them from Police Station Investigation through to Court. Outside of work Vanetha is passionate about travelling and the only continent she is yet to visit is Antartica.
Vanetha takes a keen interest in cases involving firearms. She also has experience in dealing with sexual offence allegations. Vanetha often defends in online sexual offence cases. She routinely instructs experts to analyse electronic devices to provide additional support to our client’s defence. Vanetha welcomes instructions in relation to all criminal allegations but is particularly skilled at defending large confiscation cases.
- R v D - Domestic Common Assault. Successfully defended. Privately-funded. Acquittal at court issue of Self-Defence.
- R v O - Assault PC. Successfully defended Assault on PC. Issue of reasonable excuse raised before the DJ and acquittal at court.
- R v K - Private Prosecution for Dangerous Driving. Successfully defended the first ever private prosecution for Dangerous Driving at the Crown Court.
- R v S - Burglary x6. Successfully defended a youth on 6 counts of burglary. Challenged the DNA evidence and transfer of DNA on moveable objects and mixed DNA samples.
- R v A - Money Laundering and Confiscation Proceedings. Successfully defended client charged with money laundering in excess of a million pounds.