Owen White & Catlin LLP was established in 1921. Our firm has been providing a friendly and professional service for over 90 years. We believe that what makes us stand out, and why our firm continues to grow, is our commitment to quality, customer service and ensuring we only recruit the best people.
- We have a strong local presence and links to the community, with offices located throughout South West London, Surrey and Middlesex.
- We provide the service quality of a London law firm at local prices.
- We are transparent about the work we do and the costs involved.
- Our staff are specialists in their fields, allowing us to draw on cross-disciplinary expertise to provide the best possible service.
- Our eight partners have over 140 years of combined experience, and are supported by over 30 solicitors and 50 support staff.
- We believe communication is key, which is why we provide advice in plain English, are responsive and always keep our clients informed of all developments.
- We have a broad client base, which includes individuals, small and large businesses, and professionals in various sectors.
- Our staff speak a range of languages, including French, German, Italian, Punjabi, Hindi, Polish, Russian, Urdu, Farsi, Pashtun, Armenian and Dari.
- West and South West London, including Barnes, Chiswick, Feltham, Hammersmith, Kew and West Kensington.
- Surrey, including Addlestone, Esher, Walton and Weybridge.
All our offices are staffed by a team of expert solicitors and support staff, making it easy for you to get in touch when you need us.
Contact Owen White & Catlin Solicitors in London, Surrey and Middlesex
Contact us using our online enquiry form, or call us directly on one of our office numbers – our friendly staff