Property Litigation OWC
We have extensive experience in commercial and residential property disputes and property litigation matters in the courts and tribunals. Our knowledge of the London and Surrey market and presence in the area for many decades sets us apart from other firms in the area.
Our clients include landlords; tenants; RTM companies; developers; real estate, property management and lettings agents; individuals and businesses.
We can advise and/or represent you on the following:
- Landlord & tenant matters
- Party wall & boundary disputes
- Trespass injunctions
- S.146 Notices and Lease forfeitures
- Restrictive covenant, adverse possession and prescription claims
- Service charge disputes
- Residential property and collective enfranchisement disputes
- Property management
- Commercial lease renewals and rent review disputes
- HM Land Registry disputes
- Property misrepresentation claims
We are adept at handling disputes in particular but will also offer transactional support on matters such as lease renewals and collective enfranchisement.
Contact our Property Litigation Solicitors in London, Surrey and Middlesex
Our solicitors have vast experience representing clients involved in court and tribunal proceedings. We are here to guide you through the often-complex procedural difficulties that arise in cases, while always being mindful of your best interests. If representation is required, we will advise you on whether it is best to have specialist (barristers) representing you and the costs involved.
Contact us using our online enquiry form.