Company: Owen White & Catlin LLP
Location: Feltham, Middlesex
Job type: Part-time, Permanent (c. 21 hours per week
Owen White & Catlin LLP is an established firm of solicitors with offices in South-West London, Middlesex and Surrey. We believe what makes us stand out from the rest of our peers is our commitment to quality, customer service and ensuring we recruit the best people. We take great pride in our personal service and the accessibility of our lawyers.
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Marketing Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping and executing our marketing strategy to drive business growth.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Strategic Planning: Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy that aligns with our firm's objectives and targets
- Brand Management: Maintain a consistent brand image across all platforms, ensuring our firm's values and missions are accurately represented
- Digital Marketing: Oversee our digital presence, including our website, social media platforms, and email campaigns. Utilise SEO strategies to increase online visibility
- Content Creation: Create engaging and informative content for various channels, such as blogs, newsletters, and case studies
- Event Management: Arrange and manage events, such as seminars, webinars, and networking events, to promote our firm's services and expertise
- Market Research: Conduct market research to identify new opportunities, monitor competitors, and understand client needs
- Analytics: Monitor and analyse marketing performance using metrics to measure the effectiveness of different campaigns and initiatives
- Budget Management: Manage the marketing budget effectively, allocating resources to different projects and campaigns based on their potential return on investment
Key Deliverables include:
- A coherent and effective marketing strategy that aligns with our firm's goals
- Consistent and engaging brand representation across all channels
- Increased online visibility through effective digital marketing strategies
- High-quality and informative content that engages our audience and promotes our services
- Successful events that enhance our reputation and generate leads
- Insightful market research reports that inform our strategic decisions
- Regular reports on marketing performance, including ROI for different campaigns
- Efficient use of the marketing budget, maximising ROI
The Ideal Marketing Manager will:
- Be of graduate calibre ideally in Marketing, business studies or similar
- Have proven experience in a similar role, preferably within a law firm or professional services environment
- Have strong knowledge of marketing strategies, including digital marketing and SEO
- Have excellent communication and content creation skills
- Be able to manage budgets and analyse marketing performance data
- Have strong organisational and project management skills
- Be proficient in using marketing software and tools
- Be a strong team player
In return for your commitment, we offer you:
- A firm with a great reputation
- A competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave (full-time equivalent) per annum, including 1 day holiday on your birthday and 4 days holiday over the Christmas and New Year period. In addition, you will be entitled to 8 bank holidays each year.
- Company paid Private Medical Insurance – single cover
- Training and development opportunities
Our office hours are 9am to 5pm with 1-hour unpaid lunch break (35 hours a week).
If you are a proactive, creative, and strategic thinker who is passionate about marketing and can thrive in a friendly, team-focused environment, we would love to hear from you.
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community. In line with the Asylum & Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.
For more information, and to apply, please get in touch by completing our application form.